PublicAffairsAsia announces more top-level speakers for SharingValueAsia Summit
Developed by the PublicAffairsAsia network, SharingValueAsia is a platform to develop and showcase partnership and corporate-led solutions
PublicAffairsAsia has announced the next tranche of top level speakers for SharingValueAsia Summit taking place in Singapore on October 9.
Among new speakers announced are Matthew Driver, President for Southeast Asia, MasterCard Inc., Andrew Muirhead, Executive Vice Chairman, The Asian Venture Philanthropy Network and Josh Blumenfeld, Managing Director, Global Policy and Advocacy, Malaria No More.
The three speakers join a top-level line up of over 30 senior practitioners from MNCs, not-for-profit groups and governmental agencies. These include Apurvi Sheth, Managing Director for SEA Emerging Markets and Joint Ventures, Diageo plc. and Gabi Zedlmayer, Vice President & Chief Progress Officer Corporate Affairs, Hewlett-Packard Company.
Among other globally recognised speakers is Kris Balderston, Senior Vice President, Senior Partner and General Manager Washington D.C., FleishmanHillard, who served as The State Department’s Global Head of Partnerships under Hillary Clinton.
The theme of the 2014 forum is The Era of Empowerment and the full-day interactive corporate-led conference will examine how corporations can lock-in future growth and bottom line results by engaged in partnership and shared value initiatives in Asia Pacific.
Partners and sponsors for the event include HP, Food Industry Asia, World Vision, KKR, CARE International, FleishmanHillard and CSR Asia.
Attendees qualify for a special 30 per cent discount providing seats are booked by September 1, 2014.
Click here to visit the website.
Full Speaker List Includes:
• Apurvi Sheth, Managing Director for SEA Emerging Markets and Joint Ventures, Diageo plc.
• Gabi Zedlmayer, Vice President & Chief Progress Officer Corporate Affairs, Hewlett-Packard Company
• Matthew Driver, President for Southeast Asia, MasterCard Inc.
• Kris Balderston, Senior Vice President, Senior Partner and General Manager Washington D.C., FleishmanHillard
• Sharanjit Leyl, producer and presenter for BBC World News
• Monica Hira, Partner, Risk Services and Sustainability, PwC Singapore
• Anu Madgavkar, Senior fellow, the McKinsey Global Institute
• Andrew Muirhead, Executive Vice Chairman, The Asian Venture Philanthropy Network
• Josh Blumenfeld, Managing Director, Global Policy and Advocacy, Malaria No More
• Steve Okun, Director of Asia-Pacific Public Affairs, KKR
• Elizabeth Hernandez, Vice President of Corporate Affairs, HP
• Stav Zotalis, Country Director, CARE International, Cambodia
• Laura Hwang, President at Singapore Council Of Women’s Organisations
• Ynse de Boer, Managing Director, Accenture Sustainability Services
• Ruby Shang, ?Director, Asia Initiative, at the William J. Clinton Foundation
• Vivek Puthucode, General Manager, Public Services & Healthcare, Asia Pacific Japan, SAP Asia Pte Ltd.
• Dr. Feisul Idzwan Mustapha, Public Health Specialist, The Ministry of Health Malaysia
• Johan von Zweigbergk, Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Asia, Philip Morris International
• Farah Kabir, Country Director in Bangladesh, Action Aid
• Robert Kraybill, Managing Director, Impact Investment Exchange Asia
• Brian G. Rogove, CEO, Cognita Asia
• Hwang Soo Chiat, Associate Professor at Singapore Management University
• Bev Postma, Executive Director, Food Industry Asia
• Kevin Legg, Managing Director, South Asia, GersonLehrman Group
• Tim Bishop, Head of Private Sector Engagement, CARE International
• Helen Duce, Managing Partner, GreenOcean Group
• Layton Croft, Vice President, International Government Relations, Peabody Energy
• Anthony Rose, Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Walmart
• Erin Lyon, Executive Director of CSR Asia
– See more at: http://sharingvalue.asia/publicaffairsasia-announces-top-level-speakers-sharingvalueasia-summit/#sthash.7d3TBMVJ.dpuf