Established in 2008, PublicAffairsAsia offers unrivalled intelligence, networking and professional development for those working in in-house and consultancy corporate affairs, government relations and strategic communications roles across Asia Pacific.
PublicAffairsAsia sends a fortnightly update bulletin containing details of the latest developments and partner reports. This is available free of charge.
To subscribe to the PublicAffairsAsia network, and receive our reports and invitations to regular closed-door roundtables, plus receive discounts on forum attendance and Gold Standard Awards entries complete the full details below.
Annual membership is just US$200 and includes a subscription to online content, special reports and discounts on all forums, networking and award-related events.
Complete these details to join the network or register for the free alert:
Terms and conditions:
1. This fortnightly newsletter service is available free of charge from Public Affairs Asia Ltd to registered recipients.
2. You will also receive information about awards, events and calls for proposals as and when they are open. Full network subscribers will receive early alerts on award and event-related discounts. Full network subscribers will also receive four editions of PublicAffairsAsia, hard copies of our reports and The Guide to The Winners of The Gold Standard Awards. They will also receive 33% discount on conference fees, 25% discount on Gold Standard Awards entries and complimentary invitations to roundtables and breakfast briefings.
3. We will not sell your email and/or any personal details to any third party service.
4. You are free to unsubscribe anytime from our newsletter service by choosing “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all our email newsletters.
5. Public Affairs Asia Ltd. reserves the right to suspend, cancel or deny your subscription to the newsletter service anytime without assigning any cause or reason for it.
6. Public Affairs Asia Ltd. can temporarily discontinue or permanently cancel its newsletter service anytime without assigning sufficient cause or reason for it.