This is an excellent chance for a dynamic and entrepreneurial government affairs director to play a leading role as Country Director in the Bangkok team of this growing regional public affairs consultancy.
As ambassador of the consultancy working with government, business, and the civil society to provide solutions to some of the world’s largest companies in the region, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and mentoring a small team of government affairs experts in Bangkok
- Driving strategy and implementation for all projects with existing and future clients in Thailand
- Growing the business through stellar client management and your connections within the global business community
- Contributing to building the company’s profile and presence in Southeast Asia, including Vietnam
- Working on special projects where needed
Adding to your drive to succeed and 10 (or more) years of proven expertise in government relations, public affairs and crisis management experience consulting in Thailand and Southeast Asia, you must be confidently bilingual in Thai and English, highly experienced in writing for a business audience, and possess:
- An enthusiastic and hands-on leadership approach
- In-depth knowledge on political and economic trends across different business sectors
- A broad network among key decision makers in government and the global business community
- Strong project management skills
- A Master’s degree in business, economics, international relations, or a related field.
Contact Name: Angela Poh
Contact Email: Angela@prospectresourcing.com
For more information on PR jobs and corporate communications jobs in Singapore,
please visit http://www.prospectresourcing.com/jobs/searchapac/
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
EA License No: 14C7208 / EA Personnel Reg. No: R1761842