We believe in diversity and creativity. We look for energy, deep passion and an unwavering drive to excel. We want aggressive, motivated and ambitious young individuals to join us in building a first-class team to deliver excellence within a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
Together with our strategic partner, the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ), we are looking at a brighter future. You can be a part of our drive to achieve even greater heights of excellence.
Come join us on our journey! Be part of a dynamic financial services group and raise the bar to achieve your highest career aspirations. Be part of AmBank Group.
- Plan and manage content management expenses to ensure that expenditures (CAPEX /OPEX) are within budget
- Develop and manage all content related material for AmBank Retail banking website
- Liaison with various stakeholders such as vendor, IT, and respective product owners
- Lead and manage website contents holistically, as well as ideate and support creative services and communication for the Young Professionals segment
- Provide communication contents to internal and external customers
- Ensure smooth operation of content management, communication and customer experience journey for our digital platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication/Advertising/Journalism or any other related field
- At least 2 years of experience in e-Marketing and the Social Media preferably in banking environment with multiple knowledge on Retail Banking products
- 2 years’ experience managing contents and production for high traffic websites
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Good understanding of web development life cycle, internet technologies and best practice, web design and UX
- Basic knowledge of HTML and experience with content management system (Sharepoint)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proficient in English with excellent writing, copywriting, editing skills
- Proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Passion in Digital media and technology with ability to strategies content marketing
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.