Born in 1995, LEWIS PR is an award-winning global communications agency, with over 300 clients across the UK, Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific.
What makes LEWIS different to most other global PR agencies, is that we were founded by a former FT journalist. Consequently, content sits at the core of every campaign we run.
Our foundation in creativity and storytelling remains at the heart of the agency. Every day, all around the world, global news stories create opportunities for communicating client strategies. Every day is different for us and every day provides us with new communications and PR opportunities.
Last year, LEWIS entered the Holmes Report’s Global Top 40 PR Agencies for the first time. We are one of the youngest PR agencies to achieve this.
40% of clients are cross-border campaigns, making LEWIS an expert in international PR management and consultancy.
In the future, we believe digital channels will open a new, international market place where advertising, global PR and all elements of the marketing mix will merge.
This presents a huge opportunity for the creative, flexible, technical, international and the ambitious.
ACCOUNT MANAGER, HONG KONG
The account manager owns the client relationship. He or she is responsible for meeting client expectations and ensuring the client is kept fully up to date with activity on the account. In addition he/she is responsible for developing that relationship by identifying and selling additional services, either as a value add, or on top of the retainer.
He or she is responsible for the leadership and motivation of the team, ensuring individuals are continuing to develop and thrive in their roles.
• Line management of the account team, including coaching, supervision, assessment and review of staff
• Developing and managing a PR plan
• Setting team objectives on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• Monitoring achievement against objectives to ensure they are met
• Monitoring team activity levels against budget
• Liaison with consultants outside the team such as analyst relations, public relations and creative services
• Booking and managing client meetings
• Ensuring that all activity and results are reported back to the client
• Managing the clients’ expectations
• Managing the client to ensure that client tasks and commitments are clearly communicated, and that consequences of missed deadlines are clear
• Communicating account performance internally (account reviews)
• Understanding and engagement in social media strategy and execution for clients
• Participation in preparation and presentation of pitches for new business
Qualities and Skills
• Attention to detail
• Proven writing ability
• Creative thinking
• Understanding of client business issues and requirements
• Polished and professional appearance
• Highly developed presentation skills
• Thorough knowledge of media: print and broadcast
• Understanding of market research and analysis
• Ability to motivate and lead a team
• Ability to delegate effectively
• Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines
• Ability to interact with confidence at board-level with clients
• Proven ability to keep abreast of current affairs and relate them to client situations
• Expertise in social media tools and approaches
5 to 6 years experience with at least 2 to 3 years in a PR company as a senior account executive handling tech or consumer clients
If you are interested in this position, please click here to apply online.